Robotic cutting equipment is used to deal with blockages which can not be removed by jetting alone. The equipment enables blockage removal by cutting and grinding large blockages into a more manageable size. The blockage can then be removed without the need for costly and disruptive excavation works.
Robotic cutting equipment can be used on horizontally and vertically located pipework as well as pipework bends, and is suitable for use on pipes between 55mm and 800mm in diameter.
- Opening lateral connections on liners
- Assisting the removal of failed liners
- Concrete removal and other settled deposits
- Protruding pipework removal
- Root removal
- Removal of foreign objects such as metal bars through a drain
Need Assistance or Have a Question? Call the Experts
24 Hours Sales and Service