visit our dedicated website www.grease-shield.co.uk for even more information
Grease Shield provides automatic grease separation and solids removal using cost effective methods. It is a Pro-Active mechanical grease trap operating in real time. Whilst traditional grease traps work with the basis of leaving the separated FOG (fats, oils and grease) within the unit, the Grease Shield is the only pro-active grease trap to remove it.
- Removes fat, oil and grease (down to 100ppm) as well as solid food waste particles by using a pre-filter and an optional automatic solids removal system.
- The Grease Shield is the first and only “Green” certified grease trap in the world. With the absence of chemicals as well as control time locks and no heating element required, the Grease Shield is the recommended option for the economically minded as well as those companies seeking to be more environmentally friendly.
- A huge time and labour saver, the Grease Shield is fully automatic. This enables your kitchen to maintain a high standard whilst the Grease Shield removes FOG and larger particles continuously and self-cleans when required without demanding man-power.
- By using waste thermal energy, the Grease Shield does not require the use of any heating elements and therefore does not increase energy bills.
- Grease Shield removes and dewaters organic solid matter found in kitchen wastewater effluent. This therefore removes any foul odours and does not negatively affect the working environment.
There are several reasons for choosing the Grease Shield, but primarily it is a fully-automatic grease trap that enables your business to run smoothly and focus on the customer rather than the functioning of the kitchen. Its self-cleaning function ensures that grey water is always circulated so that it remains clean and efficient.
Other grease traps often demand extra maintenance which consequently distracts staff from their official duties. Grease Shield does not require this extra man-power and therefore enables your workforce to concentrate on their main roles.
One aspect that is unique to Grease Shield is its addition of the patented oleophilic roller. By attracting oil and repelling water, the Grease Shield is not only separating FOG, but also removing it, which is a landmark process in grease removal.
The Grease Shield also includes a Pre-Filter that is included with Grease Shield ensures that all solids are screened and removed from the wastewater, so you can be confident that you will not incur any costly drainage issues.